- Type of wine: Semi-sweet white
- Variety: 60% white list, 40% muscatel
- Presentation: 75cl bottle.
Made with white Listan grapes from the high areas of the Güímar Valley (1,300 m altitude) and Muscat. These two varieties, after a pre-fermentation maceration, give us a very characteristic wine of the area. To achieve the desired fruity flavor, we stop the cold fermentation, thus obtaining the desired sugar, while retaining the greatest amount of aromas. Resulting in a different wine on the palate.
Pale yellow in color, very explosive on the nose that reminds us of muscatel .In the mouth balanced between sugar and acidity and it is very persistent and elegant.
Service temperature at 10ºC.
- Alcoholic grade 10,5% vol.
- Total acidity: 6.5g/l
- PH: 3.20
- Reducing sugars: 22 g/l
- Bronze Medal in the XXXIV Regional Contest of Bottled Wines of the Canary Islands Alhóndiga 2021.
- Silver Medal in Agrocanarias 2021.
- Gold Medal in Agrocanarias 2018).
- Bronze Medal in the XXX Regional Contest of Alhóndiga Wines 2017.