- Type of wine: Dry white
- Variety: 60% white listan, 20% aromatic malvasia and 20% volcanic malvasia
- Presentation: 75cl bottle.
The mixture of these three varieties, grown at different altitudes in the Güímar Valley, gives us a wine with a very personal character. After a pre-fermentation maceration at a low temperature and making it on fine lees, we achieve that this wine has a very long and pleasant pass in the mouth.
Pale yellow in color, with greenish tones, very aromatic with predominantly fruity aromas (peach, passion fruit …), it is balanced on the palate, with a very long and persistent pass that reminds us of the aromatic phase.
- Service temperature at 10ºC.
- Alcoholic grade 12,5% vol.
- Total acidity: 6 g/l
- PH: 3.25
- Reducing sugars: less than 2 g/l
- Silver Medal in Agrocanarias 2020.
- Gold Medal in Agrocanarias 2019.
- Gold Medal in the XXX Insular Contest of Wines of Guía de Isora 2019.
- Silver Medal in Agrocanarias 2018.
- Gold Medal in the 2018 Manuel Grillo Regional Wine Contest.
- Silver Medal in the XXX Regional Contest of Alhóndiga Wines 2017.
- Bronze Medal in the XXIX Alhóndiga Regional Wine Competition 2016.