- Type of wine: White barrel fermented
- Variety: 50% aromatic malvasia, 50% muscatel
- Presentation: 75cl bottle.
Made with the mixture of Malvasia and Muscat varieties from the Güímar Valley region.
The union of these varieties and after making a cold maceration, the fermentation in American oak barrels ends, leaving it on its lees for three months. The result of the laborious work is a very elegant and differentiated wine.
Green with silver tones, very elegant. On the nose it reminds us of vanilla, coconut that the wood gives us. Its impeccable preparation gives it complexity and excellent harmony on the palate.
- Service temperature at 10ºC.
- Alcoholic grade: 12,5 %
- Total acidity: 6.2 g/l
- PH: 3.35
- Reducing sugars: -4 g/l
- Great Gold Medal and Best Wine chosen by Winemakers in Agrocanarias 2021
- Bronze Medal in the XXXI Regional Contest of Alhóndiga Wines 2018
- First prize in the 17th Guia de Isora 2017 insular contest of Wines
- First prize in the XXXVII Manuel Grillo Oliva Regional Contest 2017
- Silver Medal in the XXX Regional Contest of Alhóndiga Wines 2017
- Silver Baco in the XXXI National Contest of the Spanish Union of Tasters 2017